· Is the software geared towards Heating and Air?
Field Complete is a highly customizable software that can be customized to meet the needs of any service industry.
Using Customized tools we have, we can input the special items you'd need for your particular industry
· Does it integrate with Quick Books
· Are we able to use this in the office and out in the field
· How is the marketing tracked
Client can create custom fields that can be used to track marketing campaign
· Can it track inventory
The next major version of FC will include the new Inventory feature
· Does it offer GPS with our techs
· Does it allow you to map the technicians calls to see “windshield time”
· Can it color coordinate/categorize calls together?
· Can the techs clock in and out
o Will it show travel time, clocking in and out of calls (color coordination ability)
FC calculates the total number of minutes spent on the job (time between all check ins and all check outs)
· Are the techs able to add photos and job details to customers notes
· Can they see customer job history
· Can the office open the call and change notes/amounts after the tech sends back the call at completion
· How quick does the technician receive his call from the time its entered to the tech receives his call
· How long is the refresh time when the schedule is added/changed
The Schedule (Calendar) feature in FC is truly online, all changes are reflected for all users immediately and automatically, there is no need for any kind of "refresh".
· Does it keep up with maintenance
The next minor version of FC will include the Recurring Jobs feature that can be used to manage maintenance jobs
· How much does this cost to set up, monthly, per user etc.
Standard is $69 per user, (we can offer discount, Set up Fee is $250-500 depending on Size of company and on-boarding/training needs - but will waive this fee for your account
· Can we design our own r
· Can we pull reports
· Will it communicate with our customers, scheduled call, headed to call, thank you for service email, reminder a call is scheduled and the date/time frame
· New construction – can we schedule roughs, trims, punch etc. in the field that communicated with the office
· How easy is it to use
· Will we be able to have a “master user” available that the managers can see in the office and in the field
Yes, You can control roles and permissions in the Role and Permissions Sections
· How far out in the future can the techs see their calls – is it total calls or a few days out
· Are the technicians able to view the customers history of the customer
For their jobs only
· Can they tell if there is a maintenance for the customer
Yes, it is set through addition of Custom Field Section to be specific to your operations.
· How can we define the prices from IH/SIBI/PMA/Regular customer
FC allows to define custom Invoice Items templates that can be used to set/force any pricing policy
· What information is in the customer file
o Marketing campaign - Custom Fields
o Email address - Yes
o Contact info - Yes
o Billing address different than service address - Yes
o Do we have the ability to put in private notes - Yes if channels are used as large customers
· Will this program work with Payzer payments
o If not do you offer a program that will integrate customers payments from scheduling software to QB’s - Yes
o Are the guys able to take payments in the field - Yes
o Can customers make payments online - No
- but in next version will be implemented.
· Will we be able to have alerts/warnings etc. on customer cards
· Install wise – can we tag more than one employee to a job and their time post to QuickBooks
Technician Groups for that
· How does payroll/time work from the scheduling software and pushing over to QBs
The next major version of Field Complete will introduce the brand new Billing feature that handles payroll, vendor payments, etc.
· How easy is it to update the spelling or changed information in customer card from scheduling software to QuickBooks
· How hard is it going to be to transition from Smart Service over to the new system
o Who is going to do this?
we will guide you through it, the FC is an easy upload , but it'll depend on Smart Service data etc.
o How long will it take
- depends on Smart Service exporting capability - we can look at it and know at that time
· Do you offer a way for the manager or lead dispatcher to confirm they have reviewed the call and it is ok to go ahead and close the call/receive the money
Yes , FC has tools to simply this process and using permissions and roles - give option to confirm and review before allowing the work order to be closed .
· Will it alert you if the customer has outstanding invoices on their account
· Will it keep up with techs mileage, oil changes, truck repairs
· Will it keep up with a techs days off, office days off, etc.
Tech time offs are included and enforced by the Scheduler (Job Calendar)
· Can we keep “notes” or reminders on the schedule
Yes, job notes/chat
· Does it offer a correspondence tab of notes on the customer, speaking with a customer, the outcome of a situation and it NOT print on the customers invoice. More like private notes for the office and tech
Yes, the entire Job Chat feature is dedicated to that
· Can we schedule estimates for sales rep and it send an outlook calendar request to the sale rep
YES, but our calendar scheduling is done within the app - or it can sent as an email notification. - we can discuss further. But it will not automatically populate it in outlook.
· Will this software have an app that is easy to set up the techs with
No need to have/install/maintain a separate tech app.
· Do you offer a PO/Bill system that would like the PO invoice to the customers job
· Will it keep up with if we’ve paid a subcontractor for a rough or trim or show that a rough or trim has been invoiced/paid/not invoiced/not paid etc.
· Is the software geared towards Heating and Air?