The Dashboard tab allows the user to create and customize dashboards. Widgets can be added to a dashboard to display various types of charts presenting performance or statistics. Dashboards can also be set up to display the data live.
To create a new dashboard:
- Enter a name for the dashboard into the “New Dashboard Title” field
- Click on the “Create Dashboard” button
To add a new widget to the dashboard:
- Select a dashboard
- Click on the “Add widget” button
- Select the desired type of widget on the “Widget Creator” window
- Select the type of data to be displayed in the “Select widget objective” field
- Customize the rule as needed by clicking on the rule area
- Select the criteria by which the data will be displayed in the “Select widget basis” field
- Select additional criteria by which the data will be filtered/grouped by in the “Group by” field
- Name the widget
- Select the"Real time widget" checkbox to have the chart updated in real time
- Click on the “Create Widget” button
The chart size can be modified to the user’s liking as well as put in order of importance.
The charts within a dashboard can be viewed by clicking on the “View” button. The dashboard may also be shared with other users.