The Reports module gives users the ability to create filters or generate reports using previously created filters. Filters can be created for the following data types: Invoices, Customers, Work Orders or Jobs which the user can select from the menu displayed upon clicking or hovering the cursor over the Reports tab. Multiple filters can be created for each data type.
To create a new filter:
- Select the data type for which you want to create a filter
- The “- new filter -” option should be selected in the “Saved Filters” drop down
- Enter a name for the filter into the “Report Name” field
- Select the fields, values, and conditions following the structure of the filter using the options provided
- Click on the “Create” button to save the filter
- Click on the “Get Records” button to generate the report
The user can share the filter with other users, delete a selected filter or edit and update a filter.