Using the group module, the user can create groups of technicians that can work as a team on a single job. A single technician can be assigned to multiple groups.
To create a new group:
- Enter a “Group Name”
- Click on the “Create Group” button
- Optionally add notes as needed
- Optionally change the Sort Order (lower number appears higher in the list)
- Add the technicians to the group by using the drop-down
- Click on the “Update” button to save the changes
Groups which have not had any jobs assigned can be removed using the “Delete” button. Inactive groups or groups with inactive technician which previously have had jobs assigned to them can be archived using the “Archive” button. To view the archived groups use the drop-down above the group list and select the “Archived Groups” option. To switch back to the active groups select the “Current Groups” option.